Employment Network (EN) Request for Application (RFA)

Organizations and individuals that wish to become ENs operating under the Ticket to Work and Self-Sufficiency Program must submit a RFA to the Social Security Administration (Social Security). The RFA explains the duties of an EN, requirements for award consideration, and directions for submitting an application.

Ticket Program Agreement (TPA)
If respondents to the RFA are qualified to become ENs, Social Security will award them TPAs. Each TPA has a 10-year period of performance.

Once awarded, the TPA becomes the EN's Statement of Work (SOW). It lists the compliance requirements of the Ticket to Work (Ticket) Program and should be stored for easy reference.

If you have questions about becoming an EN or the RFA or TPAs, contact Social Security's Employment Network Service Team (ENST) as follows:

Email: ENService@ssa.gov